Equinox Open Library Initiative
We can provide services for all your library's needs. From the first steps of migration to open source technologies like Evergreen / Koha including project management, data services and training your staff to extended services including hosting & support of your ILS, consulting, customization and development.
Click on the video icon below to LIVE chat!
Week #4 Vendor Time: Tues, Sept. 29th, 1pm - 2pm
Week #5 Vendor Time: Tues, Oct. 13th, 10am - 11am
- Equinox is different from most ILS providers. As a non-profit organization, our guiding principle is to provide a transparent, open software development process, and release all code developed to publicly available repositories.
- Equinox is affordable, offering service-based pricing, which means we charge only for the services provided; no surprise fees or charges.
- Equinox is experienced; we serve libraries of all types, locations, and sizes, in the United States and internationally. We’ve migrated hundreds of libraries ranging from single library sites to full statewide implementations.
- Equinox is professional, with skilled project managers, developers, trainers, and data services staff who are ready to assist you. We’ve helped libraries automating for the first time and those migrating from legacy ILS systems.
- Equinox knows libraries. More than fifty percent of our team are professional librarians with direct experience working in academic, government, public and special libraries. We speak the language of libraries and librarians.