Frequently asked questions
We ask that all vendors, from LIVE Booth and up, donate a raffle prize worth at least $25. Raffle prizes can be gift cards or vendor services or supplies and will be used as prizes for our Virtual Exhibit Hall Scavenger Hunt to encourage attendees to participate in the Vendor Hall during ALL of our live half-day conferences.
Any vendor may choose to add a Vendor Demo – $75 (first come, first serve).
Cost ranges from $300 – $2,000. Please click HERE to learn more.
- Kick-Off: Thursday, August 6th, Exhibit Hour: 10am – 11am
- Week #2: Thursday, August 27th, Exhibit Hour: 1pm – 2pm
- Week #3: Thursday, September 17th, Exhibit Hour: 10am – 11am
- Week #4: Tuesday, September 29th, 1pm – 2pm
- Week #5: Tuesday, October 13th, Exhibit Hour: 10am – 11am
- Week #6: October Date TBD
- Week #7: November Date TBD
- Week #8: November Date TBD
Each vendor will have their own private Zoom link for attendees to video chat with them directly. Each vendor will have a customized page. The sky is the limit! Here is an Example Page. The “About Us” and “Today’s Team” will be the same for all vendors. We encourage you to choose two more blocks like are seen in the example for displaying your information. The page colors will match NELA’s event page unless otherwise specified by the vendor. If want to include something that doesn’t fit into one of the blocks, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll make it work!
No worries! Your customized page will still exist at all events for attendees to view, including your email information.
Yes, you can purchase a vendor demo for $75 while filling out the Exhibitor Application. Times sell out quickly!
Please email Megan Bishop at email@example.com.